Tuesday, December 23, 2014

jJenn Saphore

It's New Years Eve.  I just pulled out a double shift at Toys R Us.  The managers have a bottle of booze to celebrate getting out of the busy season.  Jenn is lingering.  Cindy, the store manager tells her to just go home.  Yet she still lingers.

I finally realize that she wants to hook up with me.  But exhausted and wanting to just get a couple of drinks in me I didn't bite on this.  Mostly because she was only 16 years old and it was a jail sentence begging to happen.  Eventually Jenn gets tired of trying to flirt with me, leaves and I get my alcohol fix.  Didn't sleep a wink that night.

Maybe I should have thrown caution to the wind and gone for it.

Jenn eventually hooked up with another TRU employee with long curly hair that made him look like a Weird Al impersonator.  And within two months put on about thirty pounds.

Dodged a bullet there.

No comments:

Post a Comment