Saturday, December 20, 2014

Suzy Coller

This was a jail term waiting to happen. Mom more or less forced me into being the audio visual guy at church during summer break. There were two other forced employee. One was grossly fat and ugly. Suzy was the extreme opposite. Petite, cute and super friendly. I''m 16 and she is 13 with turning into a woman that could have had the choice of any man she wanted. Somehow, probably by donation the church has sofa in the basement. Suzy and I between shifts of doing forced summer school work are sitting there chatting which for me was a dream since she has been my first crush. She bends over. No bra. OK, 13 yearish girl with no bra is not a huge surprise. But other than my Mom and sisters this was the first live nipple I ever got to see. And she saw the shock on my face. We're in a church for crying out loud. Can I really bring myself to go for it? With a 13ish year old girl. Reghret just not at least making out with her for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment